Wednesday, March 29, 2006

University Interview

This afternon (3-29, 2006) at 2:10, I had a duty to interview Senior 3 (高三) students who will graduate this summer from Sheng kung Girl's high School. My job was the panel of interview by asking questions to four students and at the same time I have to give them feed back for the university entrance interview. Each of them chose Dong Hwa University(東華) in Taiwan.

Dong Hwa University (東華大學) is the largest and the best university in Taiwan with all the mayors and it's located in the country side. It has the best English program in literature and well as in translation courses. All the four students want to get into that university in different colleges. One is interested in Language Art, another in Language Music, another in English and other in Languages.

Before the interview, each student need to write their own autobiography for us to read first. Jennifer wrote in English about her life clearly. It was an easy reading and easy to understand what she wanted to say. Also, it was so easy to see her perspectives and her goal.

It is 2:10 already, I went to WC first and Jennifer was the first one. I started to ask her questions and make her to introduce herself. During the interview, she presented her idea and her asnwers were clearly well done. She could think more about her future plans. From her intervew, she looks like ambitious person, calm with clear minded. From her apperance, she seems a good student. The other three were not too bad. I wish them good luck in thier further studies and accademic program at the university.

Finally, the interview was over, the principal of my school gave me bread, cakes and some drinks for my help. It was a great treat because I was so hungry, ha ha ha...