Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pianno Lessons


Friday march, 17th at 7 PM, Alan started his piano lessons. The music teacher was very good and patient with him. She started to teach him how to read music notes, she made him to recognize each music key. During an hour lesson, Alan really had fun and he was so enthusiastic to learn.

I was with him during his piano lessons, I saw him how to put his 10 fingers in the piano. His hands were not too confortable and the teacher had to correct and hold his hands all the time. As mom, I was with my honey during his piano lessons. I saw him how he was seating infront of the piano, I was happy that he listened to the teacher. After an hour lesson, we went back home and Alan was talking about his piano lessons all the way home. On Wenesday and Thursday, we got to practice each notes at home. This week, Alan knows all his key notes, he is ready to go tonight (Friday, 3-24th) to his second piano lesson. We are looking forward for it tonight.