Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It Will Be Over Soon!

Last night, Alan and I were studying for his tests. He has Math and English Reading today. Last night, he was crying because he felt a lot of pressure while he was studying. I told him last night that I do not care about his grades anymore but I want him to tudy and put more effort into his tests. He told me okay. My poor baby is just in the first grade and he is feeling so much pressure. It is like testing him to get into the university. This situation made me so tired.

As mother, I have to be there for my son and I have to teach him what he doesn't knowfor the test. However; tonight, we can go home and we will finish his homework and practice for the pianno and go to sleep early. His tests will be over today. After all his tests, I will bring him to relax, play and eat at MC Donal's, he will be happy about it and forget the hard work.