Wednesday, March 29, 2006

導護老師

Last Friday to this Thursday (3-24 to 3-30, 2006), I am the teacher patrol (導護老師) at Sheng Kung Girl's High School. Because of time, this week has been difficult for me and for Alan. I was resign as a teacher patrol infront of Green Bean restaurant (綠豆芽餐廳). Over there is a busy intersection in a busy street.

The worst thing is that when two thousand students showed up, we have to stop the cars first and let students to pass the street. Two of my senior one students were so great in terms of stopping the cars and make students to pass the street. When I saw my students do that, I felt proud of them and proud to be their teacher.

This kind of job is very tiring because I had to stand over there for 40 minutes, I have to be there at 5:05 to 5:40. After going back home, I felt sleepy without any energy. More than that, my son is in his final mid term week, so I have to make him study and prepare for his today's test. My poor baby has to wait for me to pick him up at his shcool very late.