Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ariel's Visit


Last week (March 15th, 2006) Ariel, my friend and classmate from MN came back to Taiwan- Tainan during her spring break. She came to Sheng Kung Girl's High School (天主教聖功女子高級中學) to visit me. When I saw her, I was so excited, and happy but she did not feel anything when she saw me. Of course, I wasn't her boyfriend. If I were her boyfriend, she will be more excited to see me. Ariel graduated from 聖功 and she returned to the school to see her former teachers, too. The world is too small, I did not even know that Ariel graduated from the schoo that I am wroking, what a destiny. After a long trip from USA to Taiwan, maybe she has a time conflict and she was so tired. Ariel is still young and beautiful which I envy her very much.

Last week, Friday, (3-17th, 2006) Ariel returned to USA for finishing her thesis and teaching at the same time. Hopping I can see her in this comming June with her handsome fiancee.