Monday, April 30, 2007

Chocolate Stone

I went to Shin Kong Department Store, I went to check exercise machine. I was looking around the shops and I found chocolate but in shape of stone. I was curious, I asked the lady what is that, she told me it is chocolate. I was shocked, I could not even believe it. I asked the price, even it is so expensive, I decided to buy for my son, Alan.

When I arrived home, I showed it to Alan, he asked me, "mommy, where did you get it?" at the department store, I answered. He also told me that this kind of chocolate is really good. I did not know that my son tastes it already. We opened it and I tried it, it was really good. Alan gave one for me and two for his daddy. What a son I have, mommy got the smallest piece. Also, I bought hamburger candy for my son. Alan was so happy today.