Sunday, April 29, 2007

Casa Mia


Since I visited Dr. Tsai one Thursday night, I entered his area, I felt in love with his house. When he showed how beautiful his house is, I not just like but I loved it, so today, David, Alan and my parents-in-law went to see a house. It is a Spanish style named Casa Mia in Matou, Taiwan. The Sales woman introduced us how beautiful her house is. The construction company is called "Green City."

This company try to use all nature things such as sun lights, trees, lakes for watering, and other things that m,other nature can offer to us. The place is far away from the city. It is a nice living place but too far from where I work. If I buy this place, I have to drive two hours everyday back and forth. The environment is nice, the construction is nice, everything is nice. Children can play safely over there.

The living place has community center, it has swimming pool, gym, sauna, park, kindergarten elementary to high school, , and more. Unfortunately, this kind of house do not sale in Tainan City. If they have this kind of house in Tainan city, that will be twice more expensive. I really like this kind of house. I really want to buy but it is too far.

The land of each housing i s really big, and the structure of the house is nicer too. When we entered from the door, we can see living room, dining room and the kitchen. Bigger houses has one little room for study or music room closer to the dining room. In the basement, it can park four cars, but they divided the space and make one room for Karaoke.

On the second floor there's a master and one small room. Inside of the master's room there's a private bathroom and a big closet. People can get into the closet. Also, it has a nice jacuzzi on it. On the kid room, it is just a simple room like other rooms. It has closet on it. On the third floor, also has two bedrooms, one big and one small and one bathroom in the middle to share.

The hot water comes from the sunlight, and all the spaces over there are very bright and great. I really like the structure, I love it. Even I love it, I cannot even buy this place because it is far away from my work.