Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hair Cut

I am so tired of my hair, I want a new change. I have two hours free this afternoon, I decided to and have a hair cut. Also, tomorrow there will be an English Drama competition, I will be a judge speaker. I went to a new opening hair salon closer to my school. it is in front of Seven-Eleven in 公園路.

The owner of the hair saloon are two men who has their own wives as their assistance. Both of them are very fast in cutting people's hair or even having perm. I went there at 1:45 P.M. and i finished by 3:25 P.M. The way he did to my hair is very cool but I need to get used to it. I am not used to it or see my hair curly. Many people saying that it is very cool and pretty, now you have more energy. Also, some of my students like and some of them do not like. My son Alan likes my hair.

I am ready for tomorrow's performance. I have to be the judge speaker with my new look and with my old black dress. Hopping everybody will listen to me and hopping that I will come up with good comments.