Saturday, April 14, 2007

Teeth

Today is Friday, I want to relax a little bit with my baby, Alan. I brought him to Jojoh's house first because Jojoh forgot her Easter Eggs at school's fridge. After that, we went to eat some ice cream. Alan also was hungry so I ordered corns, cakes and other things for him to eat. When he started to eat corn, in the middle of eating, his teeth fall down. He started to bleed. I was so scared. He ran to the bathroom to see on the mirror. I told him that to have an ice cream to stop bleeding.

After a while, he did not bleed anymore. He was okay and he did not feel hurting. After we went home, Alan did not say anything. He just looked at the morrow. I drop him to his piano lessons and he showed to the teacher that he has a little hole on his mouth. The teacher said you are so cute. Alan was so happy.

I saved his little tiny teeth on a safe place. I will have it until he grows up, so he will able to compare his baby teeth and his adult teeth. That will be very funny. Later on, when his dad came back home, Alan shoed his teeth. His dad felt sorry for him. David loves Alan very much but it is hard for Alan to like his daddy.