Wednesday, October 14, 2009

4D Ultrasound, Baby Andrew 20 Weeks



Alan is so happy to have a little brother who can play with. Alan really wanted to go to the hospital with me, but he had to stay at school. He asked me to pull out of the class, so he could go to the hospital with me.

My Alan is very cute because he istaking care of me all the time. He prepared a lunch box for me today.

I never saw 4D ultrasound in my ife. This is the first time for me to see it. It is so amazing to see clearly a unborn baby inside of me. I could also see clearly what he is doing inside.

The nurse looked at the brain first, after that she checked tha face. I could see my baby has a big nose. It looks like his father a lot. Neither Alan or Andrew do not look like me.

After we looked at the brain and face, we moved to the body parts. It seems everything is normal and healthy. He will be a helathy baby. Thanks life for giving me a such wonderful baby.

When I saw him, he was moving all the time, he was playing with his legs, toes and finers. He is very cute. Even the nurse said he is so cute.

I really had a great experience for just looking at him. 4D ultrasound is much better then black and white ultrasound. 4D ultrasound has more color and it can capture the baby into a video.

Even the health insurance does not pay for it, it is worth to pay a lot of money $1,500 NT dollars to see my baby. It was great experience, I really enjoyed it. I whish I could see him in 4D everyday for free.