Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Poor Alan


I called Alan at noon to see how he did on his math test. I did not answer me. After 3 minutes, he answered me saying that he was in class at that time and he could not even asnwer my phone. When he called me he told me that he did not do well on his math test. I told him, it is ok. When I heard that he did really really bad on the test, my heart is already broken in millimeters of pieces.

After my class at noon, I was really hungry, but after hearing that he did not do well on the test, I did not feel eating anymore. I could not even sleep at that time, I was thinking and thinking how to help Alan in his studies. My math is not good enough, I could not hlep him.

I really want to hire a tutor for him, or find another cram math school for him. I really want him to do well on the test. I really want to help him.

In the afternoon, after school, he walked to my school. I told him to come to my school quickly, so we can go to the hospital for check up. He really listened to me and he came afterwards.

When he saw me, his tears just fall down, I was very sad also. I told him that he should not even need to worry about anything. Sometimes scores did not even mean anything to us. The most important is that how much the child will know.

I was so sad to see my baby in that way.

After we arrived to the hospital, my weit droped down and I had a very high blood pressure. I worried too much for Alan in these days.

He has a lot of homework and tests everyday. Even me, I am very tired now. I studied with him until very late at night. We hope we can relax over this long weekend.