Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Result of Amniotic Fluid Test


After three weeks of Amniotic Fluid Test, finally I got the result of my test yesterday. The test came out that my baby is normal and it is 46 XY. When I heard the doctor saying that my baby is normal, I felt much less presure. Thanks God for giving me a normal baby with two arms, two legs and a healthy body.

As before, I did not even know I was pregnant, I took a lot of medicine such as Acne medications, constipations, and loosing weight pills. When I knew I was pregnant, I stoped all these medications. At the same time, I was eager to know if my baby will be healthier or not.

Now, I can relax and do not worry about my baby anymore. Also, I asked the doctor what is 46 XY? He said 46 is the number that shows it is normal. If it is abnormal it will be 36 or below. XY means, you will have another baby boy. If it is 46 XX that means 46 is normal and XX means it is girl. Alan was there, he listened to what doctor said, at that time, he was so happy.

Alan did not well on the test yesterday, his feeling is not too emotional. He is a little sad because of his test and he is hapy because he will have a little brother.

I am glad I will have another son. Alan helped me a lot. When He knew I was pregnant, he is always helping me. My son is very sweet, I love him a lot.