Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Singing Competition for Teachers





Today, we have a special program in our school, Sheng-Kung. We have a singing competition for teachers. Students are crazy about this day. There were 15 teachers who were singing, we could heard solos or in groups or two to three or even four people singing.

There were thousand and thousand of students were watching. I will be very nervous in front of many people. I won't sing in front of that many people. I will look myself very bad. However, I really enjoyed listening other people singing.

I could enjoyed Chinese and Taiwanese songs. I am very proud of my co-workers who can sing very well. I really enjoyed each song.

More than that, we have a lot of coworkers who are partners in life. One of the married couples were singing so well. It seems they love each other so much. I really envy them how well, they were singing and love each other.

Also, workers, the gardener form my school, wants to sing and share with people. When he was singing, all the students were screaming and enjoyed his voice in this singing program. It is so cool for me to see that there's no discrimination between people here at my school.