Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sheng-Kung Girls High School's Birthday 2007

It is saturday today, Alan and I had to weak up very early in the morning to prepare to go to school. Alan had to go to his cram school to redue his tests and I had to go to my shcool to see performances.

Today is Sheng-Kung's birthday. We will also say good bye to our old building for assembly.

Students were doing their performances, they were dancing, singing and acting. Also, little diplomats from English Department performed today. They did a great performance but unfortunately, the microphone did not work. I could not heard them very clearly.

Overall, each year's show is so different and very unique. I really like to see the performance beacause everyone not only the students but also the teachers put a lots of efforts into it.

More Pictures