Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fund Raising Lunch 2007






Our school, Sheng-Kung Girls High School is building a new building for physical education department. Each teacher has to donate something for the school. I donate $10,000 NT dollars plus $2,000 NT Dollars for Fund Raising Lunch.

I went to pick up Alan at 11:00 o'clock. He was just finishing writing the test. One of my co-workers bought the ticket for the lunch but she and her boyfriend cannot come. She gave me one extra ticket for Alan. It was very kind of her.

After a nice presentation for the school's birthday, we have a free tour to see the new building. The new building is so great. I cannot wait for it to be done. The place for our Assembly is so huge. It can have more people inside. More than that, we have bicycle parking, scooter parking and parking for cars in the basement.

The fund raising lunch is very good, it has a lot of food. I was so full and Alan did not like the food so much. After lunch, I was so tired, Alan and I went home right away.