Friday, June 30, 2006

Meeting My Homestay Family



Each students will have their homestays. It is time for us to meet our homestay parents and the place to stay for three weeks. Stephen came to pick up, we met him at the Nudgee College. Berry introduced to him and he was ready to drop us to his house. After arriving to his house, his cousin Leomi was there. She just came from Syndney, Australia to visit them. At that time, we did not meet Barbara, Stephen wife because she had to work that evening.

My homestay is only one floor home very modern house from outside and very nice and clean from inside. It has a bathroom, divingroom, livingroom, four bedrooms and kitchen. It is the house of my dream, but in Tainan, Taiwan is hard to find houses like that. My room has everything that I need, I have a desk and a very soft bed to sleep. I am very happy with my place of stay.

Stephen prepared our dinner. It was great. Vicky is a vegetarian and he had a vegetarian food for her. I was so tired but it was nice to know that the place I am staying is clean and pleasant. I had a great dinner and it was time for me to take shower and go to bed.