Thursday, June 29, 2006

Departure To Australia, Brisbane


Today, we are going to departure to Brisbane. We are going to meet at the park closer to Sheng-Kung. I went to pick up Vicky, my partner of Brisbane trip. We arrived together at the park and we settle down the students and give them the red ribbon to put on the top of their luggages that way will be easy to recognize our group's luggages. Alan, my son came to say goodbye to me. He was so cute and he told me to take care of myself.

Getting our group together at 3:30 P.M. and we all are waiting for the bus and we went to the airport. We left the bus, the teacher started to check the seats. If you did not check anything, one student forget her camera over there.

The bus driver left us into the national login area. At that moment, we had to transfer into the international login area. After we all are checked in, it is the time for us to go inside and take our plane. But before that we stopped at the coffee shop because some students got very hungry.

During buying drinks and buying foods, one student got lost her passport. We are so afraid, and shocked, we do not know what to do at that time, we just went and find at the different seats we were at that time. Luckily, we found the passport, it was one big stone left in my heart.

Before we get into the plane, I collected all the students' passport. Now, it is the time for us to get into the plane. Everything it seems ok and students are so happy and calm now. Now, we as teachers can take a little bit of rest.

We had to transfer out plane in Taipei. That was the easiest part and we took the another plane to Brisbane. We will need 8 hours for the trip. All students are tired and they are all sleeping. We teachers, need some sleep, too. I decided to watch some movies before I go to sleep on the plane.