Thursday, June 29, 2006

The day of Departure to Brisbene

Today we are going to Brisbene. The principal wants to meet us this morning at 10 A.M. This morning our school has the closure ceremony for the accademic year. Everything turned perfect. I never see the closure ceremony for the school year before. It was my first time. Een in America, we do not do the closure ceremony for the school year. We just finish grading the exams and give grades to the office. It is very simple.

After the closure ceremony, I went to wash my hair to be ready to meet the principal. The lady at hair saloon washed my hair really fast and I was on time to be able to go to the principal's office.

Everybody are there and we are on time. The principal prepare presents for each group to give to the Australian Study Tour Principals. She prepared very expensive gifts for each group. Also, Camille prepared her own gift to each of them too. We have to be very carefully to bring these presents for them.

At 11:15 I was ready to go home, but first, I want to stop at Alan's school and see him before my departure. It was nice to see him. He gave me hugs and kisses. He told me that he is going to miss me.

I went home around 12 something. I ate and I slept a little bit before I picked up Vivky. David came home too. He had lunch with me and he took a nap too. We are ready to go to the park and meet Vicky.