Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Last Day Of Exam

Today is the last day of the finals. I am glad that I finished grading my 13 classes, 7 classes of junior ones and 6 classes of junior twos. It is only one more left for me to departure to Brisbene, Australia. The capital is Queensland. I never been to Australia before, the Australians like to use a lot of royal names for thier schools, the cities and everything else.

Today is just half day of school, I will pick up Alan earlier to have ice cream or hamburger together. I want to spent time with my son before my departure day. I will departure to Australia tomorrow. I am hopping everything will be ok, I am also hopping that everything will turn out ok with everybody.

I am glad that I packed earlier my luggages and send my grades to the office today. I done my stuffs already, I do not have to worry about anything. I am ready to go tomorrow to Brisbene.