Friday, June 30, 2006

Arriving to Brisbane, Australia

After 9 hours of trip from Tainan to Brisbane, finally we arrived to Brisbane, Australia. Unfortunately, I could not sleep on the plane. Now I feel sleeping and I am so tired. We have to pass the immigration and get out luggages. Now it is the time for us to leave the luggage picking area to the outside world. Berry from Nudgee International College is waiting for us over there. The driver Glan came also to pick up us, too.

We had a lot of problems with immigration because the travel agency did everything for us and we supposed to have to do the all the forms by ourselves. We got so many problem with that. I was in the immigration counter for 20 minutes. It is so ridicules. Now, I know next time what I have to do next time.

We all arrived safely to Brisbane and all students have their own luggages, too. Berry was outside and waiting for us to pick up to the College. We are so excited to see Brisbane.