Saturday, December 20, 2008

WebConference


Today I had a webOfice conference for our project Enters. This is the first time for me to use this kind of web conferene. Things turned out very well, but some internet connections in some schools are very slow, so they could not even catch if I said faster or show it faster.

I did not know I had to slow down during my presentation, so other schools will understand what I was saying. After my presentation, professor Wen said, "In a web conference, you should speak a little bit slower." I replayed him, "Sorry".

From today's experience, I learned something new from this project. If I am not participating in this project, I won't be able to know anything about other sources of technology.Besides of slowing down, I have to click my PPT slower too.

If there's next time, I will show it slower and speak slower instead on a rush.Overall, time is a problem, they gave us 30 minutes between two schools. This means 15 minutes each school. I have to cover everything in 15 minutes. Anyways, I learned something and I had a great experience doing this.