Sunday, December 14, 2008

Italian Dinner

Dacid went to Taipei and he left us home alone. It is Sunday afternoon, I decide to cook for Alan. Alan wants to eat spaguetti and he is dying for a corn soup. I said ok to Alan that I will prepare what he wants to eat.

In the early morning, we went to the market and buy food. Also we went to look around at the market.

The first dish I prepared is salad. This is a delicious bowl of salad with tomatoes, mashrooms, olives, egg, onion, lettuce and of course salt and peppers.
It has been a long time for Alan to not have his creamy corn soup. I put a can of creamy corn, one can of yellow corn and little slices of mushrooms and salt. At the end I will put one egg and a little bit of butter into it. Alan really like my corn soup. It was a enjoyable time for me to cook. Now, it is time for me to prepare for the main dish, spaguetti. Alan likes tomato sauce. I put a little bit of onions, tomotoes, corn, mushrooms and carrots. After everything is cooked, I put the sauce into it. Of course, there's more than spaguetti. I have baked beef for dinner. Alan loves beef, I do not know why.Also sausage cannot be missed in this special dish. For spaguetti, I use the thin noodles, istead of traditional noodles. This noodles I brought from Ireland. It is hand made and this is really good. I did not tried noodles like this before. This is our first time.
After dinner, I really enjoyed it. Alan also enjoyed eating dinner. He could finish everything that I put on his plate. I am glad he relaly enjoyed my cooking. it was enjoyable time cooking for him.