Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MS. Lesley Signal is in Taiwan!

Who is Ms Signal? Well, this is the person who I communicate with on the e-mail. She is the one who is in charge of Enters project, 2008. She is taking this project very seriously and she is coming to our school and see our campus.

Now, I can meet Ms. Signal, I do not know how she looks like. Finally, this is the day that I am going to meet her. I am so excited, I will finish my class very soon and I am preparing to go upstairs and meet her.

Our Chair of English took her to the entire campus. They took an hour to see our entire campus. Also they went to the new school building to see the dance classes.

After the tour on campus, it is our time for lunch. It is time that we can seat together and chat about our project, but first lunch is more important. While we were eating, I asked her about her trip. It seems it is a long way from New Zealand to Taiwan.

After lunch, it is time we are going to discuss about our project. We did a outline of the plan for our project. After that, we set up the time where our students are going to meet. The problem is New Zealand now they are in summer vacation, meanwhile here in Taiwan, we are in winter class.

The most difficult part of the project is the time. Finding the right time for both countries is a little bit difficult. However, Queen's students are willing to staying after school.

For our part, we still need to find stduents who wants to be part in this project. This project will be time consuming not only for stduents, but also for teachers.

I am hopping both schools will be productive in this project at the end. I am looking forward working with Lesley in this project.