Friday, December 26, 2008

Junior Three Graduation Trip

The last year in junior high school life is junior three (9th graders). The Junior three E invited me to go with them to their graduation trip. I was so lucky to go with them. Last year, academic affairs' office did not let me go with them, I was so sad because that group of students were nicer and quieter. Now, I did not see them anymore because some of them went to another school to study for Senior High.

We get together at 6:30 A.M. After that we were waiting for other people to arrive. There are 10 classes of 9th graders, with 450 students, 20 teachers, a nurse, a dean of academic affairs, 12 drivers, 12 tour guides, one photographer, and two coordinators. We were a lot of people going to the same place.

This was my first time to see everybody going to the same place. Wherever we will go, the business must be good.

Students were waiting for their teachers or classmates. There are 12 buses total in this trip.

These are students from junior Three E. While we are waiting for others, we were taking pictures to kill time. She is our tour guide. She did a lot for us in this trip. She was taking care of us and she was showing movies and singing with us all the time.The person next to me is my TA. She is so active and smart. She is a good student. Well, all of them are very good students. I have been too long on the bus. We stopped at each resting area. By the time we arrived to Taipei, it is like noon. In the resting area, I found some students form other classes. They were my good students before from Junior Three A. Unfortunately, I do not teach them anymore. I miss them very much.