Friday, December 26, 2008

Check In!

We stayed at the very nice hotel. This hotel has everything, swimming pool, sauna, pin-pon, gym, massage area, playground for kids, and more.
I shared the room with an English teacher. We have a little living room and TV. The living room is so big and nice. I never been to a room like this.

The bed is really soft and comfortable, I think I can sleep very well tonight.
This is my bed, very big and comfortable. I can be myself in this bed.
This is the bathroom. It separate the shower and the bath area. It is nice and big.
This is the closet area. We can put all the clothes we want. I heard that this hotel is the best in Hsinchu. We do not travel often, so we do not stay at the hotels too. This is a nice gift from this graduation trip. I am so lucky to be able to enjoy this time.