Friday, September 28, 2007

Teacher's Day





Today is a teacher's day in Taiwan, Some of the students today gave me cards already. This morning, I gave present to Alan's teacher. I am hopping Alan will give to his teacher and he will tell her happy teaher's day.

On Wednesday this week, we had a teacher's day program The PTA and the school gave us presents. I've been in Sheng-Kung for three years already and this is the most present I ever had in my life. Also, the gift certificate for Shing-Kong department store is $700 NT. This will make me very happy. If my students can do well on their tests, this will make me more happy than ever.

Also, we have creative students here. they made a nice posters for teacher's day. Each of these posters are very unique, I really like them. Besides, the meaning of it is great, too.