Sunday, September 23, 2007

Wedding Ceremony





David's cousin got married. He is very happy to attend his cousin's wedding. Alan and I had to drive from Tainan to Lu-Kan(鹿港) . When we arrived there, one family were there waiting for lunch. While we were waiting, the bride and groom came down and be ready to go to the restaurant.

At the restaurant, everyone were helping them to set the place and to decorate the place. The bride was so pretty and thin. I remembered myself when I was thin and pretty but now, I am too fat.

All the guests arrived at 12:30 P.M. people started to eat at that time. Alan and I left home without eating breakfast. Alan was so happy to watch his movies in the car. I bought him a little DVD player for him to watch it in the car when we drive long distance.

Finally, the food arrived. We are all happy and starving. The first dish was kind of rice, Alan wanted to eat it. He had so many turns already. After all the food was not too bad. A lot of relatives came today and they said to them congratulations.

After lunch, we went to their house and we stayed for a little while. At 4:00 P.M. we departure to grand mom's house.