Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sydney's Engagement Cake

My cousin Sydney was engaged on Sep. 8th, 2007, but today when I arrived at Grand mom's house, she finally gave me her cookies. I had to spend $100 US Dollars ($3,600 NT Dollars). It was so expensive, it almost broke my hart. I do not have more money to spend. The box of the cookies is very beautiful. Inside it has a lot of modern cookies. They do not do traditional cookies anymore.

When I was engaged, I made 500 traditional cookies and 500 modern cookies. I really love my own cookies. After engagement, we went to Canada, so for me, my own cookies was not a big deal. But now I think, I should take pictures of my own cookies and my own everything.

Now, I am too heavy to eat my cousin's cookies, but I would finish it little by little. I was so lucky when I got engaged, my grandparents were there, I think Sydney would like my grandparents to be there, too.