Thursday, September 06, 2007

We Miss St. Cloud, MN


Alan and I came back to Taiwan three years ago. We always talk about MN, St. Cloud. He always miss Dairy Queen over there. When he was three years old, he loves to go to Dairy Queen in summer. He likes to have his hot dog, hamburger or french fries. The first birthday he had, I bought him an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. When he turned three years old, he knows how to choose his birthday cake form Dairy Queen again.


The place where I lived before was very close to Dairy Queen.When I was pregnant, David and I always walk to the Dairy Queen to have ice cream and we continue walking. Also, when David returned to Taiwan, Alan and I liked to go over there to chat and see other people eating ice creams. This ice cream shop always been a wonderful part in our lives.