Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Our Departure

I woke up early in the morning (5:30 A.M.) I am ready to go to the Green Island. Nancy and her children are in the back side of the seat in a van. Nancy's husband is in the front of the van with David. the rest of us, Susan, kevin, Alan and i are in the middle of the van. I am seating in a top of the luggage. It took us over 4 hours drive to the boat terminal.

The Green island is the first stop for us. Many people said that I should take medicine before I go on the ship. I took one pill and Alan took one, too. Alan was ok he did not get sick or anything like that. I was dissy all the time. The ocean is clam but traveling by ship is really bad and smeling. Nancy was sick all the time.

After 40 minutes on top of the ship. We arrived to the Green Island. The island from the terminal isn't look very nice. It was really hot, I got sunburn, I am darker than before. Susan's friend was waiting for us over there. He brought us to rent scooters and each of us have one and Nancy was with me all the time.

When we arrived to the hotel, the view is so nice that we could see the ocean. It was really hot over there. Green islan is a perfect island for couple to be.