Friday, August 11, 2006

Guests Arraving!

I had to leave early from work and go to Taipei. Nancy and her family are comming to Taiwan.We drove from Tainan to Taipei, it took 2 hours and half, but usually will take us 3 hours and half. keven, my father-in-law drove the car so fast and he could make it just in a short time. Kevin did not want me to drive because he said that I will drive very slow.

We arrived to the airport at 9:40 PM, but Nancy's plane was delayed for a few hours. At 11:00 P.M. she and her family arrived to Taiwan. She and her family are so happy and so excited to be here. We say hello to each other and we went to the car. When we arrived to Yang-Mei, Susan, my mother-in-law prepared meals for her. We ate, talk to each other and we went to sleep. What a busy and long day.