Sunday, August 13, 2006

Kenting

On Saturday and Sunday 8-12 & 13 2006 of this week, we brought Nancy and her family to Kenting. We satyed at Joanna's hotel. Joanna is my students since she was in Junior one and her sister Alice, too. Both sisters are my students. I did not know that both of them are sisters. I knew when I arrived to their hotel. Joanna's grandfather invited me for dinner. It was very nice meal and we all really enjoyed it. Her hotel is so cool and big, I really like to view to the ocean and the terminal. If I have another opportunity, I will stay at Joanna's place because I really like the structure and of the hotel an dthey way the set up the beds. If I have my own house, I will decorate my room in that way.

In the morning, the kids went to the beach and they enjoyed staying over there. I was so afraid of getting burn from the sun, I was putting my jackets on. My poor Alan got sunburn and he is his face and bosy got all red like a little apple. He was so cute. Alan really enjoyed staying over there and he is hooping to come back to kenting again.

After playing for a long time in the ocean, we went to Kashiong for lunch and dinner. We had only one meal, lunch and dinner together. Everyone is tired, David is so tired, too. He was driving all day long. He should ask Ray, Nancy's husband to drive for him for a little while.

After we arrived home, everyone are so tired and we went to David's aunt to borrow the mini van. After I went to fix my hair to be ready to work on Monday. I am so excited to see my stduents again.

This comming wendnesday, I will get three days off. I will go to the Green Island in Taiwan. I heard that over there is so pretty. I am ready to go to have some vacation and relaxing over there. I am looking foward for it.