Tuesday, August 15, 2006

We are Ready

After I came back from work, we are ready to set up things and go traveling around Taiwan. My mother-in-law, Susan cooked the dinner for us and I also bought some food for dinner tonight. The dinner turned out great that everyone are so happy.

Nancy and her husband helped in he kitchen. After dinner Nancy, had to wash the dishes. I clean up the tables and bring the extra food to my husband's aunt. I gave them a lot of food before our departure. If I di dnot give them my all leftovers, that means when I come back after 5 days, my fridge will be smeling.

After aunt's house, my studeten, Joanna called me and told me that she is sick, so she needs medicine. I bought medicine for her and drop to her doorm. Everyone told me that I am a great teacher. After that, I went to my bank and change my pin number. Our school has a new bank for everyone. I changed that and this month, my school gave me a litttle bit more money.

After comming back and doing all these works. It is the time for me to prepare all the luggages. and be ready to go to the east sid of Taiwan. I paked my husband's, Alan's and mine clothes.
We are very ready to sleep and go the next morning to the Green island.