Friday, June 09, 2006

Graduation Ceremony For Junior Threes


Today is the graduation ceremony for Junior Threes. The ceremony is held in the school's auditorium. The ceremony starts at 9:30 A.M. as it supposed to start at 9:00 A.M., but the weather was horrible, it is raining cats and dogs.

It is the time for students to enter to the ceremony place. Each of them walked like brides to the center of the ceremony and be ready to be seated. They are wearing white graduation dress with blue decoration. All of them look like brides walking down the aisle.

The ceremony opens with the principal's speech by followed the mayer of Tainan. After their talk, school were giving presents to the best students. During the ceremony some of them are so happy and some of tears are folling down specially when it is the time to sing the graduation and the good bye song.

During the ceremony, each class were thank you to their home room teachers by singing or giving some presents or flowers. It was so amazing to see their creativity.
I do not teach junior threes except for Spanish, but next year, if the school wants me to continue teaching, I will be there for my junior two students. They are great and I really enjoy teaching them. Of course, there's times that my students will make me angry.

It is so sad to see some parents do not come. I cannot wait to go to my son's graduation when he is finishing his grade sixth. I will cry too.