Thursday, June 08, 2006

Spanish Class Prosponed For Next Week!

Today, during the second period, I was preparing to go to teach Spanish to senior three students. When I arrived there, they told me that today's class is canced. The senior three students who are graduating tomorrow, they are so excited to prapre for thier graduation ceremony. I am so happy for them. I am hopping they will happy too.

Tomorrow will be graduation ceremony, so I am planning to attend morning and the aftenoon ceremony. I am hopping that everything will be ok and I am hopping that everything will be wonderfl. This will be my first time to attend the ceremony. I do not know how the graduation ceremony look like. I am so excited about tomorrow. Also, my Junior Two students are going to invite me for lunch and after that we will go and take pictures. Iam so excited about it too.