Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sheng-Kung's Graduation

This afternoon, we supposed to have 7th and 8th period, but there were all canced because we had a school's tradition pre-graduation. It is the school's ritual that every junior one and twos will prepare a card, candies and other things for thier junior three school sisters by saying good bye to them. Also, senior one and two are preparing cards and candies and other things for thier senior three school sisters.

It was good to see how do junior and seniors young school sisters say good bye to their older school sisters. I could see some of them we very upset and some of them were so happy for them because they achieved to the next step in thier lives. As a teacher, I was so happy to see how school are unify all together as one family and say good bye to thier school sisters.

After, the graduates achieved at the end of the lines, each class has to prepare a number by saying good bye to the school. Principal and Vice- Principal were there to say hi to everyone. School authorities were enjoying each students performances. All the performances are very creative and great. I really enjoy the singing or reciting poems. Students were great and creative. I am hopping to be at Sheng-Kung when my junior ones are graduating. I am hopping to see my junior ones in two years at their graduation. At that day, I will be excited and I will be running out of tears.

Tomorrow, I am going to attend two graduations: seniors and juniors. At night, the school principal is inviting us for dinner. I am going to have dinner with all of my friends. In the morning, I will go and pick up Jojo, we will have breakfast at Mc Donald's. Rich also is going to join us.