Monday, December 27, 2010

Caroling

It is so hard to see or feel Christmas Holidays here in Taiwan. It is not National Holiday like in USA, Europe or Latin America countries. When I was a little, people were coming to my house and sing Holiday's songs. I could feel Holidays season. However, here in Taiwan I did not even feel holidays season over here. For this reason, I want my students go Caroling and giving their love to people by singing songs. It is the first time and the last time for students to sing songs for people. Students need to learn from this time how to love people and be polite. They also need to learn how to perform or giving a good presentation in front of people.


My J1G is really preparing very hard to go to sing downstairs. We really rehersal more than one time.
It is the show time. I am very glad everyone sings very well.
The Dean of Students Affairs office came to see them closely. Even my students were so nervous, the people in the office still like them very much. It will feel X'mas.