Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alan Got Hurt

I know when children were playing together sometimes, they will argue or flight. Alan did a science project for school. This project should be done in group. However, the team from Alan's group didn't like to do anything, so Alan did it by himself. However, one of his classmates broke his work while he went to the bathroom. When he came back from the bathroom, he saw his work was broken and he start to be very sad. and angry. He was asking who broke his work and the child start to hit him. The child broke Alan's eyes. I really do not know what is wrong with education now in these days. Everyone can get hurt at school, everyone should teach better things to people. As mom, I am very sad because I do not want my son hurt people and I do not want people to hurt my son.