Monday, December 13, 2010

E-Da World

This weekend, I went to Kaoshion. I discovered a new fantancy world. It is E-da World. They have European style building, outlet shopping, theme park, college, golf place and a huge hotel. Everything is in one place. Also, inside the mall, there's an ice skating place. If adults want to go shopping, children can stay there and play for two hours. However, the price is not cheap. Two hours for ice skating is $2XXNT something, plus skating shoes and other stuffs will be $100 NT, so total will be $3XXNT. More than that, there's also a rock climbing and other outdoor activities.

By just looking around and take some pictures, I think that's enough for me. Alan wants to go to the theme park next time. The entrance of the park is like $5XXNT for children price and adults, I forget how much. We are waiting for my husband's family comming from HK, I will bring them over there.

Overall, it is amazing place, I never seen place like this in Taiwan. More or less, it is like Mall of America in MN, USA. There's everything in one place. But the parking in Mall of America is free and here in E-Da world, people need to pay for parking space.