Friday, December 24, 2010

SK X'mas Present

This morning, when I came to work, I saw a lot of presents on my table and a card saying Nela. Every year in our school "Sheng-Kung" celebrates X'mas. The principal and the PTA parents will give us a gift and X'mas card. I can feel the warmth of holiday here in Taiwan. Actually, X'mas is not a Taiwanese National holiday, so a lot of people do not celebrate it. However, now in Taiwanese schools no matter if there's private or public catholic or non catholic school will still have X'mas programs. For Catholic school they know what the meaning of X’mas is but for non-catholic schools, probably they will have the wrong idea what is X'mas all about. Anyways, I do not know what your idea about x’mas is, but I can feel the Holiday season at Sheng-Kung.