Friday, November 27, 2009

Painting

Finally, after three days of painting my house only the first floor, they finally finished what they need to do.
This part is the main entrance, also the TV wall is over there, we can see the front door, closely. The walls are white and very bright.
This part is the dinning are and the piano area. Behind the satirs, I have a little storage room where I can put my bicycle inside.
I made two doors, one the bathroom door and another one is the kitchen door. ALso the walls will combine with the glass.
This is the ceiling of the livingroom. Inside of the ceiling, I have T5 lights, they are color yellow. Also, I will have my main light in the middle of the ceiling. I cannot wait to see everything done.
This part is the ceiling for the dining area. It is done, but it needs T5 bulbs and the main dining light. They are going to put all the main lights that I need for this floor when the paint is dry.

This is part of storage area closer to the livingroom. I have huge space here where I can put my bicycles.
This is part of the hallway closer to the kitchen. The walls are already painted nicely. I like the color, so not everything will look like white only.