Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Andrew, 27th Weeks

Tonight, I went to the hospital and the doctor said Andrew is growing very well. He is now 27th week with 1,080 kilograms. He is very big now. My tummy is getting heavier and heavier and it is not only that, my tummy is also getting bigger and bigger, rounder and rounder.

After shower, I need to rub my cream in my stomach, to prevent stretch marks in the future. Also, I am getting tired easily, I want to sleep all the time.

I am hopping that Andrew can get bigger enough, I will eat a lot, so he can grow in my tummy. I am very happy to have this child. He came by surprise and being my lovely son.

The bad news is my sugar is too high, it is 177, the normal is 140 around. The doctor said it is possible to have gestational diabetes. The doctor suggested me to do another compleate blood test. Before the test, I cannot eat for 8 hours.

I am not eating a lot of sugar or cakes, the doctor told me that it is not only that but also, rice, noodles and bread will let me to have a high sugar in my body.

I always think eating or having too much sugar will have diabetes, but I did not even think rice, bread, or noodles will also can have diabetes. It is so scary.