Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lights are Ready!

Finally, after a long time, we did not have any lights are pur new house. This morning, people came to install the lights at my new house. I am so happy. My house look brighter and bigger. With the decorations, my house is not look like the same.
This is the light from the garage. I use T5 which saves more energy. The color of the lights are whites, which I do not need to worry anout anything. When I turn this light at night, I do not need to worry about the dark now. It is very bright. This is the light from the elders room. Since I made the room into a Japanese style, the light has to combine with the decoration a little bit. It is 4 bulbs inside. It is very light for the room like this.
This is the light from master's room. It has 6 bulbs inside. It is very bright for my room.

Alan's room is just infront of my room. Actually, Alan's room has to ceilings, his room is very big. One shape he has the soccer and another one he has the stars. Also his own bathroom, he has stars too.
This is from the stairs. It has only two bulbs inside. People won't hurt when they climb upstairs.
This light is from the hallway. Each floor are the same.
They made two wholes for the inside lights.

The second floor above are all done, except Alan's balcony and the 4th floor. I am so excited to see everything has to be finished. I cannot wait to see everything.