Monday, November 30, 2009

It is Finished...

Today Mr. Kuo promised me that he will come to install the bio glass at my new house. My decoration in the livingroom area has bio glass. With bio glass, everything turned out perfectly.
This is TV wall. I have placed a playwood on my walls, so it should be better combine with the bio glass or the art glass. The color of the walls from the Tv walls are kind of brown and gray in combination.
The other part of the wall is already done. The ceiling in the dining area, I have them in woods. This will combine with sofa and the cabinates. Also the bio glass are dark and light gray.
You can see the walls better from here.
Here is another way of looking at the glass. Everything is closed it look like a wall. The bathroom and the kitchen is hiding behind the walls.
This is the door from the sotrage froom. It is also made from bio glass color white. Aland and Andrew can draw pictures over there. The house is coming together with all the pieces. I am so happy to see my new house coming up.