Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mexican Food




After a long time, I haven't eaten Mexican food. Karla btought us o a Mexican restaurant. The food was really good. Each food came out in a big plates. The decoation is really good. Karla and I ordered the same thing. We ordered quesadillas and tacos. Alan had his kid's menu.

When the meal came, it looks good and delicious. I really like Mexican food. Alan loves the rice. Even the rice is not the same as Chipotles. Chipottles' rice is white and the Mexican rice has a little bit of color in it. However, Alan likes. I am glad he likes because I was worried that he did not like, what he is going to eat.

He finished the tacos and rice but not all the meats. The one thing that I did not like is the soup which the tacos came with the plate.

After eating for a while, we were full and we cannot even walk to the parking lot. Alan was really happy to have his Mexican rice.