Saturday, January 19, 2008

Departure to Texas

Alan and I were so excited to go to Texas. I finished grading and counting grades for my students.

Our Texas' trip is coming, my in-laws came to Tainan accompany us to Tao-Yuen's airport. They stayed with us for a week and it was a great help for me in terms of cooking.

I packed everything, I brought more clothing for Alan. I am afraid that he will be very cold. I do not know how Texas look like. I will experience and see Texas soon. I packed only one luggage for Alan and myself.

Also, I bought presents for my aunt and Karla. I will be in Karla's house for one week before she goes to South Carolina, After that I will go to my aunt's house for the rest of my trip.

Hopefully, Alan can learn English while we were in Texas. I am so excited for the trip and see Karla after these years.