Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Days of Vacation

Because of National Athletic Week, Ministry of Education said that we need to start our school a week earlier to have a week off during the National Athletic Week. The entire Taiwan is working only us are having a vacation. Going to many places, there's not many people everywhere. It is so great!

It is so good to be a teacher and have a vacation. When teachers' days come, it is so good to have bonus from the school. Also, it is so nice to have a birthday present, also from school. It is so good to have this kind of job. I really appreciate God to give me what I need.

My mother arrived from Costa Rica, it is a good opportunity for me to see my mom. I went to see my grandma and I found a lot of great aunties over there. It was a great Japanese food, and we went to eat all you can eat hot pot $168NT dollars per person. It is not so bad.

Also, we came to see my mother-in-law. She prepares all kinds of food for my mom. Tonight, we are going to have dinner, again Japanese food in Taipei restaurant. I heard the food is great. I am going to try it.

During my vacation, I was eating and eating non-stop. I am getting too fat.