Sunday, October 14, 2007

Memory


10 years ago, my grandfather passed away. I remembered, I was studying in the United Of America, MN, my grandpa was already very sick. He told me that I have to study harder to get a good career.

When I was a little child, I wanted to be a teacher. Until now, I still want to be a teacher. Now, my dreams came true, I am a teacher now, but my grandfather is not here. He is in the heaven now.

I was so sad when my grandfather passed away. I cried non-stop. He loved me so much when I was a little child. After we moved to Ecuador, I could not see him anymore, I did not spend with him during my childhood. When I graduated from high school, I could stay with my grandfather. He was very kind man.

Now, I really miss him very much. His new home is in LA, California. One day I am hopping that I could go there and see him.