Friday, October 19, 2007

Teacher's WorkShop

After four working days, I am so tired. A workshop, I do not want to heard about it. I am tired, I want to be home and take a rest. Alan did not need to go to school. We have to go to school and attend the workshop.

When I arrived in the morning, I told Alan to be at office and do his homework. He was waiting for me until I finish the workshop. The workshop took the whole day long. I was so tired and have a headache. The good thing is that, they gave us lunch box to eat. One of my coworkers is going out to eat and she gave her lunch box to my son.

Both of us are having lunch at the office. After lunch we continue with the workshop. Finally the workshop finished at 4:30 P.M. At that time, I was so tired. Alan was very tired, too.

After that, I brought Alan to the eye doctor for normal check up. I went to my doctor, too. I need more medicine for my spots. I think health is very important, with money we cannot even buy our health.

In the evening, I called David and we had dinner together. It was a great restaurant and great food, but it is kind of expensive. We ordered four kinds of food and no soup it costs $600 dollars. It is a little too much but everyone enjoyed it. The business is not so bad.