Sunday, September 02, 2007

Spanish Book is Almost Ready!

Today is Sunday, I am not planning to go anywhere. I am home and I am printing out all of my materials. My Spanish book will be total of 200 pages. I have to make 42 books for 42 students in my class. Today, I am almost come to the end of my work. I just need to print out some of the pages that I need to print. Also, I have to make the cover and the syllabus for my class.

Only 60 pages more to print out, but 60 x 42 = 2520 pages to go. I am really busy, my son and my husband are helping me. My husband is helping me to punch the holes and my son is helping me to separate each pages. But the more help he offers, the busier I become. When he done his work, I have to check what he did and some of the pages are upside down. If my husband did not see,some pages in the book will be upside down, and students will complain. I have to do a great job for students, so they do not complain.

It is almost 3 P.M. I am running out of pages, and ink. My husband is not home, he cannot help me to put more ink into the printer. If I know how to do it, I would do it and I could just finish my print out now. It is just 15 pages more to go, this means 15 x 42 = 630 pages. I want to finish it already. I will clean my house and cook while I am waiting for David. Also, I will make the cover and the syllabus for the class.

David came back at 8 P.M. After having dinner, I went upstairs again and I continued with my job. It is 12 P.M. already, my work is finished. I finished printing and putting all the pages together.

It is the time that I have to take shower and be ready to work tomorrow.

Weeks and weeks of work and design pages, exercises for my Spanish class, my work finally is over. Now, what I have to do is make these pages into a book.